Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

looking for C202fa mesh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Skinner's Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thalia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: looking for C202fa mesh Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I can find the C202fa mesh? I need a copy to offer on my website, and to get a screencap in SimPose, but being my game is on a Mac I can't extract the one I have without garbling the insides. Living in Sim, which has almost all of the meshes from the game for downloading, for some reason doesn't have this one (or the other ones from Makin' Magic?)

Thanks!

(Oh yes, I am still here and still making stuff for the game; in fact I'm working on an update now.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried my hand at extracting the skn and bcf (which I converted to cmx) below. *hopes they work*

commonlady.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  commonlady.zip
 Filesize:  5.17 KB
 Downloaded:  106 Time(s)

Thalia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that was fast! I could read them in a text program, and they look fine, so they should be okay. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I checked them over before I sent, but I'm not terribly experienced with skinning, so I wasn't sure if anything was wrong (nothing looked wrong, but yeah).

And I'm amazed it was that fast, too! (Though you almost didn't get it because I thought a Google search wouldn't turn up the bcf converter, but I looked anyway and it was on the first page. laugh ) Guess I was just in the right place at the right time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Skinner's Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: