Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rug-O-Matic Problems!! **NOT SOLVED**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Object Creation and Recolor Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DamonDamore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also noticed (a bit recently) that the website now allows you to download T-mog properly again. smile

I am however getting an error...

Quote:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /FreeLicense.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

As the keys are free now anyhow... anyone willing to share one?

purplewowies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting the same error.

I really need to go on a program redownload spree, as I lost a good chunk of programs and such last summer.
Zirconia Wolf

Location: In front of my trusty computer! (Seattle, WA. USA.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a first time poster here & sorry for "butting in" like this, but I was just running into this very same problem (couldn't get Rug-O-Matic to generate the now-free key code) & thought I would let anyone here who is interested know that MichaeL over at CTO Sims is cataloging a list of the various known Rug-O-Matic serial number/key code combinations so folks can (hopefully) find the key code they need to "unlock" the Rug-O-Matic.

The thread is right here if it helps.

I don't know offhand if non-members can see threads on CTO or not, so just in case here are the current combo's listed. (Apparently many more combos are known by MichaeL, but that list has not been linked to yet.)

Serial Code: 5832748828445711599528
Key Code: 1978415670

Serial Code: 1966111362183426382948
Key Code: 104649082

Serial Code: 5612749427731328692988
Key Code: 3511109962

Serial Code: 9846592745974787335947
Key Code: 3970818620

That's it until MichaeL (or someone else) releases a longer list.

I hope this helps someone else like it helped me! (I lucked out & had the "first" serial number, which is apparently the most common one for some reason.)
Sita

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site is down, apparently permanently. So although I DID have the program for many years, paid for, but not working because I lost the registration key, now I have (through CTO) acccess to keys but no EXE...

I'm not meant to make rugs.

In Sadorandom Probability, if you have a 50% chance of getting the desired result, then the undesirable result will happen 90% of the time. That's Life as we know it, Jim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
purplewowies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the Rug-O-Matic download here not work? http://www.ctosims.com/the-files/cat_view/1810-general-files/1812-programs/2850-object-graphics-editing.html

EDIT: I see someone over at CTO has told you the same thing. jfade's psycho laugh
Sita

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I got that after I posted - but although I can install it, it refuses to accept any of the keys available. Sigh.

In Sadorandom Probability, if you have a 50% chance of getting the desired result, then the undesirable result will happen 90% of the time. That's Life as we know it, Jim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Object Creation and Recolor Shop All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: