Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing face on mesh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Skinner's Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bruja
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:47 pm    Post subject: Missing face on mesh Reply with quote

One face on MJ's b5Q0mafit mesh is "missing". It's just above the belt on the sim's right side. It's not so noticeable when the tunic is the same colour depth as the background, but it's niggling at me.

Is anyone who is better and faster than I am at Milkshape (that's just about everybody) willing to fix it for me?

Thalia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Missing face on mesh Reply with quote

Could you describe that a little better (like with a picture, maybe)? I'd be willing to have a go at it if I could figure out what you need (and if I can figure out some technical issues between my Mac and PC laptop since Dropbox updated itself past my G5). Is the face just behind something or are there vertices missing?
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Missing face on mesh Reply with quote

Thalia wrote:
Is the face just behind something or are there vertices missing?

I don't know. The only computer on which I currently have Milkshape is a very old desktop in a very hot room. blush

I just noticed in SimPose that there seemed to be gray patch just above the belt on one side. On close zoom in SimPose, I could see grey patch was the SimPose camera background showing through.

I'll try to get a good picture.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Skinner's Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: