Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STPCarly - Carly's Sims - Sims T Parlour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Community File Share, Clone and Recolor Policy Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
17mars
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: STPCarly - Carly's Sims - Sims T Parlour Reply with quote

STPCarly - Carly's Sims - Sims T Parlour (SITE CLOSED NOW) Last checked 03 18 05

All objects marked CC can be cloned as long as you follow the terms below.

1. Only free sites & groups can clone/recolor my objects. I offer them for free and see no reason for anyone to think they can clone/recolor them for a fee. Nor for anyone to have to pay for something when they can get the original here.

2. Credit on the site is appreciated but not necessary as long as you state in the object description that the original is from www.stpcarly.com.

3. Post on my forum me before uploading to your site or group so I know, that way I don't get emails saying such and such stole my objects. This save both of use hassle and unwanted stress.

4. Only objects that I have created in one way or another will be marked CC.. Some objects have bases that I didn't create so those items will not be clonable.

5. Just follow these simple and easy terms and you will never have a problem with me smile.gif And remember, this is not permission to upload my original work as is to your group or site to share (including donation files!). That is positively not allowed unless you get special permission from me in certain circumstances (which have happened in the past).
Marialix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW SITE ADDRESS : http://stpcarly.free.fr/sims1/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That website is down now, but her stuff is available at The Sims Resource now. :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Community File Share, Clone and Recolor Policy Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: