Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And who might you be?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrasta

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cherrydoodles!

welcomeso

bruja
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Cherrydoodles. Enjoy skinning while you have time. i wish real life left more time for all my old pleasures.

I keep thinking that I have to find a replacement for my still existing but not updated Yahoo site. I was vaguelyconsidering google, but you've given me something to think about.

puzzlebook

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcomeso CherryDoodles! Can't wait for your New Website to open with new content! Please keep us up to date!! clap
lmrichardson

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:44 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hi - my name is Lisa. I still play Sims1. I used to make stuff and posted it at TSR. I still make stuff, mainly decor stuff - silk plants, planter boxes, and flower arrangements. I create some skins; mostly simple dress b007 type some b200's nothing really fancy, just variety in my game.

Tried finding some yahoo groups - but the ones that I have run across don't seem to be active. Looking for people to share stuff with. Thankfully, I ran across your site addy in the TSR forum.

I'm happy to find that there are still folks who play! Thank you!
puzzlebook

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello Lisa. welcomeso I am not a creator, but I love to have new things for my sims. And I would be grateful for any new content in my game. I only play Sims 1. clap
lmrichardson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Puzzle! I only play sims1 as well, and I only have LL installed. Had them all installed at one time - but had loading and other problems. So I went through to see what I "had" to have and found that LL was about all I needed. Anyway, feel free to email me and I can send you some stuff. I just finished making some rose vases for my game. I finished 4 planter boxes using the 2tile large black slab so it has a high room value. They actually look pretty good. Funny now that sims1 isn't the thing any more, I've gotten half way decent at making stuff lol
puzzlebook

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thumbsup Thank you, Lisa. I have the No Cd Complete Collection installed. It sounds great what you just made, I'd love to have some of your custom content in my game. I will send you a pm with my email address. Oh, and I think that Sims 1 is still the thing! laugh
PuchiMausu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I've found an active forum for The Sims 1!!! This is so awesome!
Okay, well a little about me!
When I was a little kid, I wasn't allowed to have any video games. I'd sit down in the electronics section of Walmart, looking at all the pretty boxes for the Sims 1. I wanted it so bad! I'd go to the website and look at the new expansion packs and the user submitted stories/families. Oh gosh, I'd spend hours at the public library, browsing the stories online and the custom content. I'd draw little characters based off of the CC I saw.
When I was 12 (2006, two years after Sims 2 was released!) I was finally allowed to buy the Deluxe edition of the Sims 1. Oh man, it was great!
Call it nostalgia, but I've recently been craving going back to those good old days of TS1. Again, I'm so excited I found an active community!
My name is Toshi, but feel free to call me Puchi too, I'm 21 years old, and I love meeting new people so I'm really happy to get to make some friends in TS1 community! I live in Utah with my sister and her family.
Well, that's all I can think to say right now.
Mata ne!
yuripuda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:34 am    Post subject: Hello everyone! Reply with quote

Hi! Please call me Yuri. I'm a simmer since 2003 I think. I have Sims 2, 3 and 4 but I always come back to The Sims 1 Complete Collection. I am totally obsessed downloading stuff for my sims. I LOVE building houses and community lots! Please go easy on me! hug biggrin

Last edited by yuripuda on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
puzzlebook

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello Puchi and Yuri!! welcomeso hug
LA Quadling

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi y'all. My name is David, I am 27 and from Louisiana. Out of the Sims games, Sims 1 has always been my favorite. I don't know if its a nostalgia factor, or the unique ways to get around the game's limitations that I really enjoy. I've been playing the game off and on now since 2005.

For those that are wondering my username is a reference to The Wizard of Oz. In the books, the "Quadling" country was located in the southern quarter of Oz. In the International Wizard of Oz Club, members are treated as if they are citizens of Oz, based on what geographic region you live in. Since I'm in the south, I'm a "Quadling." Guess you can tell I'm a fan.

My interest has recently been peaked with creating custom content. I haven't created anything for the Sims, but would love to learn how. Thanks for letting newcomers join the forum.
zosa

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the forum<3 i had heard the term but had not recalled where it was from(which makes sense i have not read any oz books since i was a teen, hahahahaha)

if you want to learn how to mod there are a few people here who'd be happy to help, myself included ^^

Andrasta

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcomeso David!
DamonDamore

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello David!

If you're interested in changing what objects do send a PM, I'll be happy to help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: