Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TSO Hunt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
martlet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:07 am    Post subject: TSO Hunt Reply with quote

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any of these TSO objects? I have seen some of them, like the bathroom set and the bed, as recolors but I can't find the originals. There are other TSO items on my want list, but these are at the top.

I was also wondering.... were there Deluxe exclusive items? What were they if so? I have seen things that indicate there were new objects (like maybe a funky sci-fi chair?) but I'm unclear, as I never had Deluxe.

I am also still wondering if there is a definitive list of TSO objects? I have tried to compile a list of things I still need, but I feel like I have no idea what all there is, and our friend tq03q9i keeps popping up with things I've never seen. (Which is awesome but drives my list making brain crazy.)

Another question... Has anyone made a single version of each of the TSO bunk beds?

And the last...
I am still searching for the mesh for this TSO pet. I found the skin here, but when I tried it in game it is definitely not the same terrier head as seen in the small pic. The head in the tiny pics is much narrower and terrier-ish. Still trying to get an answer on this little guy. He's so cute, I'd love to have him.
GrumpySims

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bathroom, the bed, the columns and the sofa are include the "Deluxe set".

The doors and the table are not include the sims game, they must be TSO objects or some one has converted it for the sims game i don't know about. Maybe some one else can help you with that.

I do know that Atelier Québec has converted the Old world, Militairy and Skyfy beds for the sims game (Double Beds). You can find them here: http://pages.infinit.net/origami/Atelier_Quebec/

And i couldn't find that cute dog skin either. I hope that this info will help you a littlebit.
Raeven

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deluxe and Simday items can be found at SimEchoes

http://simechoes.org/simechoes1/maxis/maxisindex.html

The 3 columns came with deluxe so should be at that page.
Ditto the The Sci fi bed and 'egg' couch and the stainless steel plumbing

DOORS
That safe door might already be done in the hacker's hideout. And I think OddSims had that one done?
I dunno about the other three doors but I've started having a go at making for myself and will be happy to add them to my TSO page if they've not done somewhere else already. (Also doing up an elevator with the 'Pasha Palace' door LOL if I can figure out a suitably over-the-top side/back wall )

WARGAMES
The wargames table, as I understand it, was in TSO and then pulled from TSO so I dunno if a working object exists anymore? (It was added to TSO after I left so I never saw it in person)

pawlee1023

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martlet - I have the TSO doors. They were sent to me by Valgon57 back in 2009. I can send them to you, if PM me your e-mail address.

There is a listing of TSO objects at TSO Mania:

http://www.tsomania.net/

It lists everything that was available in the on-line game...which included items from our Sims1 game and "exclusive" content.

There are some TSO single beds, and other TSO items available at Nightcrawler's TSO_Stuff Yahoo Group:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/tso_stuff/

cool

Edited to add: Are you looking for items from the Deluxe compilation (the Sci-fi theme and the Roman theme) because you don't have Deluxe or Complete Collection and you are missing these items? There is a Yahoo Group that features "un-Deluxed" objects for players who have the base game and expansion packs, and who would like to have these items in their game setup. I also uploaded the "exclusive" Deluxe walls and floors from my Deluxe game to CTO, because someone without "Deluxe" requested them.

- Polly
martlet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raeven

Hmm, I couldn't find the columns, plumbing or the other things at sim echoes. I think I've already gotten everything there. Sounds like pawlee1023 has some of the doors though.

pawlee1023:
Thanks for your help. Anything TSO or deluxe you can send would be awesome. I've sent my address.

I think I have gotten everything from that Yahoo group. but I'll check again. I know some stuff is not available because it was too complicated.

As for Deluxe, I never had it so I'm looking for un-Deluxed stuff. I don't even know what all that would entail. I don't have the sci-fi or Roman theme, that's for sure. I have all the other expansion packs though. I'll have to poke around on CTO for the walls once I can join.
pawlee1023

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Martlet - the "unDeluxed" Sci-Fi and Roman theme objects are available at Knight's Yahoo Group:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Knights_Page/files

These items were extracted and cloned onto base-game objects, so you don't need Deluxe to have the sci-fi bed, bathroom, sofa, dresser, etc. in your game.

If you are interested in the Deluxe sci-fi/roman themed walls and floors, they are available at CTO. If you are not a member there, I can send them to you - just let me know if you are interested.

I'll send the TSO doors to you tomorrow morning.

biggrin

- Polly
Raeven

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, gosh, good point about un-Deluxing. Feel pretty silly not having thought of that! If you cannot find the yahoo group Polly mentioned, I'd be happy to send you undiluted stuffs.

I love the stainless steel plumbing. I ended up cloning the toilet to hack as auto flush. It was driving me mad as a normal toilet. Always clogged. It has a small graphical change as well, though, but you can check it out here
http://workshop.woobsha.com/TheDrawingBoard/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=150
Password is OfferedAsIs (no need to join. Just enter the password)

The sink at that same link isn't Deluxe but has the same base to match. I'd made it to use with that shower in my robot factory lot 😋

EDIT: whoops! I took too long typing all of that 😄 And there is the yahoo group. Very cool

martlet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! Now I have some awesome new stuff! I love the Roman stuff. I've never seen it before.
pawlee1023

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you are enjoying the Deluxe items in your game. I have the Deluxe skins and Deluxe child heads extracted from my game, if you would also like them for your game.

Also...I worked with a few other Sims1 players (Matthew/FatalGTX, Kasarina, and Karen/Bogies) on a year-long project to extract and convert all of the exclusive TSO skins and heads to our Sims1 game. These include all the outfits in the TSO costume trunks, career outfits, heads, fantasy characters, alternative skin tones exclusive to the TSO game (for example...the medium and dark skin versions of Will Wright, that were in TSO but not in Sims1). This huge undertaking was started in 2012, completed in early 2013, and uploaded to CTO.

I know you were interested in TSO game content, so if you would like any of the TSO skins/characters for your game, let me know and I can send them to you. TSOmania has pictures of all the skins - costume trunks as well as avatars, so you can see what they would look like in our Sims1 game.

cool

- Polly
martlet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to have the Deluxe bodies and heads. I don't think I have any of them.

I do think I have the TSO bodies, or at least I have a whole bunch of them. I'm so glad people put in so much hard work on these things. They are great to have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Sims Sleuths All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: