Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dresser problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Object Creation and Recolor Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sita

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Dresser problem Reply with quote

I want to make some new dressers. And I would like to use the "base" from the SS and MM dressers, as in the Sims can get High Fashion clothes, and don't change their body shape with each outfit, but select one in theor "own" size.

I'm sure it must have been done by now, and I THOUGHT it would be an easy graphics swap to put a new shape on those dressers. Oh boy no.

I'm trying to use one of Anna's dressers as the graphical shape; it's very pretty and works fine as is, but must have been based on a base-game wardrobe. The doors don't open but I can live with that.

Is this a matter of finding a SS wardrobe with the same sprite-numbers and do a graphics swap? Or is there some other magic involved? wink

In Sadorandom Probability, if you have a 50% chance of getting the desired result, then the undesirable result will happen 90% of the time. That's Life as we know it, Jim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Object Creation and Recolor Shop All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: