Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you still play?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
André

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:06 am    Post subject: Do you still play? Reply with quote

I'm not in my country today, and I'm with my notebook and decided to play The Sims. I'm on vacation, and I have so little time to play The Sims. The holidays gave me time to play a little. Of course I go on vacation with my Sims too. I was thinking, are you still playing The Sims? I love to play, but the time is so short ...
Sometimes I play Sims 4, I found it boring at first, but with the expansions it became cool. Sims 3 and 2 have played and enjoyed, but currently I no longer have my computer.
I love The Sims, and I think I'm going to play for the rest of my life, it seems so nostalgic and less and less people actually playing. Do you still play?
druidessex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:18 am    Post subject: Still playing. Reply with quote

I began playing The Sims after watching my youngest daughter playing back in 2000. I was hooked! I have been playing since. I have The original Sims on disc and 2 copies of The Sims Complete. I have The Sims 2 and all expansions on disc as well as The Sims 3 and all expansions digitally downloaded. I have a digital copy of Sims 4 Create a Sim but have none of the rest. I have found that I prefer the simplicity of the original game and play it regularly. I will probably play as long as I can use a computer. I am constantly looking for more cc to put in my game to keep it fresh and am always finding new things I missed through the years on forums such as this one. Enjoy your holiday. I am getting ready to start yet another new neighborhood tonight. biggrin
DamonDamore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still play and hack for sims 1.

I also play sims 2 and 4... I didn't really like three, though.

Sita

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently mostly playing 3. I got Sims 1 going again but have no sound, and actually the sound is something I MISS!
So waiting on a soundcard...

In Sadorandom Probability, if you have a 50% chance of getting the desired result, then the undesirable result will happen 90% of the time. That's Life as we know it, Jim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Leon007

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same reason like you, I love games that I met in my childhood.
so retro.
Atuhk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still play, but it's not been easy. My old comp died last month, and I'm just figuring out how to run the game in Win 10,,, ugh. I lost a lot of files, but still have my basic neighborhoods. What a lesson about how tech is becoming less friendly all the time. This damn thing is more worried about a frillion diff permissions than get the game started. grr! :P Anyway, glad you're all here. Would someone tell me where to get the special day off calendar, and the Sims Transmogrifier? (two of the lost and lonely files) Would appreciate any directions. TY smile
DamonDamore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The calendar you're thinking of is probably mine

http://white.leadpipecollection.net/?q=node/200

As for T-mog... not sure, anymore.

Andrasta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to TMog, Atuhk:

http://theautomatedparts.com/sims1content/Utilities/

I have found it in this thread by nattiejim who made a new forum:

http://simblesseoblige.com/viewtopic.php?t=10838

I mostly play with families I made for testing created objects.
Have been without the Sims for some months and finally succeeded in reinstalling everything on my upgraded PC with new Windows version recently.

Atuhk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You, and Thank You. notworthy
André

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is Independence Holiday in my country. It was so good to have some time to play with the Goth family! biggrin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: