Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magnolia Sims Policy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Community File Share, Clone and Recolor Policy Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thalia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Magnolia Sims Policy Reply with quote

Magnolia Sims Policy http://www.thaliatook.com/MS/msindex

Here it is. If anything at all is unclear, just ask.

Policy: Objects and skins by Thalia at Magnolia Sims. Do what you like with my objects and skins: clone, recolor, share, make different versions of skins for different skin tones and body shapes, whatever. Credit would be good, and if you could link I'd appreciate it; but you don't have to. Just don't put anything of mine (altered or unaltered) on a pay site, and don't take credit for something you didn't make. Meshes are not mine, as I can't make them myself; if you want to use them you'll have to refer to the original maker's policy, which I've generally included in the zip. Though if I'm using them, they were good to use when I checked.

ETA 9-6-11: Do what you like with my meshes; redistribute them, use them as bases for your own meshes (just change the mesh ID number of course), make your own skins for them, that's all fine. Credit (or not) as above, and don't take credit for them or put them on a pay site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Community File Share, Clone and Recolor Policy Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: