Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indochine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Community File Share, Clone and Recolor Policy Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
17mars
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Indochine Reply with quote

Per jotapomba, all Indochine files are file share friendly.
hideon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smile

Source:
Indo-chine http://web.archive.org/web/20051124010256/http://jujusan.different-worlds.net/

Quote:

Yes you may file share my stuff through e-mail
Yes you can re-colour and re-texture objects from me, but only if these objects were purely created by me! If it says cloned from… (Another creator) then it's not my original base. And I wouldn't recommend cloning it especially if that person has only given me permission to clone it originally. And please don't re-clone anything which is from Memsahib's Collection. But if not. Yes, you may clone my original stuff, but please give credit. You may not steal my objects/walls/floors by claiming they are yours, or uploading them to your own server, nor make money out of them. Basically, no stealing
I have all expansion packs so if you do not have an expansion pack i may have i can not grantee some of my objects will work for you. Resulting in your game crashing
Where do I put your creations?

Objects go in Maxis\The Sims\Game Data\Objects

Walls go in Maxis\The Sims\Game Data\Walls

Floors go in Maxis\The Sims\Game Data\floors

Houses go in Maxis\The Sims\User Data 1 or 2 or 3 ect….

Credits

For this whole site, credit goes to Una of Comhair who offered and gave me the opportunity to have my own website and get hosted on cómhair's server :) She also helped build the whole site for me too. So without my friend Una I would have never had my own website, *thankyou Una*

Credit also goes to Heidi of Exotic Elements who helped me a lot in learning about object creation. So without my friend Heidi I would not be able to create objects so thankyou Heidi! :)

Most of my objects are cloned from

Juniper Sun

Exotic Elements

Memsahib's Collection

So I thank and give credit to theses 3 awesome sites :)

Contact

If you would like to e-mail me please use this e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Community File Share, Clone and Recolor Policy Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: