Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Billy Bones (Grim Sims) for Mac
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Seasonal Gifts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
genietwo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thank DOMINIA and KarinL for sharing this with us. thumbsup
Madoria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karin is from Holland so her description might not show in an US English installed game.

Karin is also on a MAC so she has not got the Tmog .

In order for an T-mog decsription to show in ALL language instalments of the game I have to chose Edit object button and then I hit the button "set All" next to the language chosing tab in T-mog. If I don't do it my new description will only show for those with the UK English chosen as game language.
( I have my game installed in UK English.)

Just a little bit of info to think about.

wink Susanne

Beth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dominia, I think your work is so well known in the community that you needn't worry - it's easy to recognise the skin as yours, even if the description doesn't mention it. notworthy
KarinL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry for being late to react to this - I only just saw it... I can't believe I did something so stupid, I'm really sorry.

I usually create for my own game, and I have had this register in my game for ages.
I just wanted to share, because I though it would amuse people. Especially people on a Mac, because the original skin doesn't work for Mac.

Somehow I just totally forgot to edit the CTTS when I made the object. It is still the CTTS written by Raeven for the original base object.
This is something I should have checked before putting the object up for download, but it completely slipped my mind.

It was just a stupid oversight. I'm used to graphics swapping, so I have no other excuse than that I wanted to give the forum something fun for Halloween, took something out of my own game that I thought would amuse people - and I forgot to check the object in Iff-Snooper before packaging it.

I do beg you NOT to revoke your kind permission to clone your objects or use your graphics just because I made a stupid mistake.

I hope it is enough for you that I will promise never to redistribute any part of your creations again - please do not punish others for my mistake.

I have attached a new register with a properly edited CTTS. I hope that everyone who has this will re-download and replace the original. Thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Seasonal Gifts All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: