Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making a new base question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Object Creation and Recolor Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nana

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poetica wrote:
I have nothing useful to add, only wanted to say that sink is looking gorgeous! thumbsup

goodjob
I request a "DITTO" emotie please?
Your sink is fantastic Dot and I love deco objects or regular. Anything to make my Sims happy laugh

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims53/
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims54/
dotometer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good Nana!! lol I am working on a single tile one now for those smaller vintage kitchens... and stoves and fridges.. i am on a ROLL!!!!! lol

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bunnytrailsims
kthspian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe it or not, I'm pretty sure there *isn't* an invisible intersect-able sink anywhere in existence, or I would have it.

If you want to wait until after the 20th (when my show opens I and cease being busy), I could certainly try to make one! BUT, I think all the same problems poor Claire is having with the sink working would also apply. Since it's a kitchen sink, in this specific case, what about an invisible dishwasher instead? The animations would make it look like Sims were simply stashing their dishes under the sink to wash later, but we know what kind of disgusting slobs Sims are, so it's not like this is outside the realm of possibility!

It's a BEAUTIFUL sink, though, Dot.
Raeven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idiot Raeven did not wear work gloves today so pls forgive any dewdspeak and shortened words.

Dot wrote:
oh yes container slots would be awesome with this....i tried Turbos invisible counter but the sink height placement was just a little too high for most objects.. i guess i can "squatten" it a little so it is more in line with normal height some how couldn't I... more place for CLUTTER!!!!!

Ah, Then it'll definitely need to be 'height nine" slots. Height Nine (the one introduced by Vacation when it gave use award and curio shelving) is the only one that lets you choose a specific height. The others (counter, table, endtable, coffee table) are sorta hardwired in and our graphics have to conform to what they want. I tend to think of height nine as the "clutter height" LOL

Kat wrote:
Believe it or not, I'm pretty sure there *isn't* an invisible intersect-able sink anywhere in existence, or I would have it.

OH! Surprising.

Quote:
If you want to wait until after the 20th (when my show opens I and cease being busy), I could certainly try to make one! BUT, I think all the same problems poor Claire is having with the sink working would also apply.

Yes, the same problem would occur with this obj, but I'm sure many ppl would appreciate having an invis sink for other deco sinks (& bowls & founts & wells & etc)

Quote:
Since it's a kitchen sink, in this specific case, what about an invisible dishwasher instead?

Or both! Combo. I know that exists somewhere cause I helped w/ it. forget who/where though.
/blush

Beth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made an invisible intersectable sink for myself a while ago. Never occured to me somebody else might need it. Duh. So - if anybody wants it - here it is.

invisible intersecting sink.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  invisible intersecting sink.rar
 Filesize:  27.16 KB
 Downloaded:  261 Time(s)

kthspian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Beth! That certainly makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!

Raeven, was that maybe yet another Levittown thing? I know Mike had all kinds of peculiar ways to combine appliances, because that was a 50s thing. Or maybe his is an intersectable dishwasher that his sinks can also be placed in...? I guess I don't really remember.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Object Creation and Recolor Shop All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: