Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clutterbox: Picture Frames
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Clutter-Boxes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DamonDamore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I think it might be helpful to have in the thread with these, what is the correct angle to skew the images?
BrownieGirlSims

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The correct skew is either -27 or 27.
Madoria

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notworthy Thank You soo much for having these Clutterboxes!!!
I just lost every clutter I had saved and this is a great place to start looking for new clutter images at!!!

hug Susanne

bruja
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madoria wrote:
notworthy Thank You soo much for having these Clutterboxes!!!
I just lost every clutter I had saved and this is a great place to start looking for new clutter images at!!!

hug Susanne

You've made so much for us that it's only fitting that SO can give back a little. hug

Madoria

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blush Aww Bruja !

I am so glad I also had put up the PSP files for some clutter I have added here !

Now with all the clutter inside my creating folder the PC seems less nekid... yes Been collecting Textures also.

hug

bruja
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My computers are anything but "nekid". laugh Because for years I've travelled for months at a time, I got in the habit of backing up eveything on an external hard disk, and taking that and my laptop along, so that I duplicated on the laptop only files I was actually working on, backing them on to the external. Then when I got home, I updated the desktop.

A couple of years ago, my desktop got clogged and cranky, so I bought a new one. Which came with Windows 7, which had a lot of features that I found infuriating, so I had to find work arounds. I copied all my sim-related and other files to the new computer, and since I've done almost nothing in the past several months, I have 2 copies of almost everything on the old computer (separate hard disks), 1 copy on the external, 1 copy on the newer desktop, and a sizable partial on the laptop. Plus the dvd back-up of the newer desktop.

Since I've not yet moved TMog to the newer computer (too busy, too little brain function), the old one has to stay in use.sad

It took only 1 hard disk crash shortly after I started playing the sims and made a bit of custom content to make me this paranoid. laugh

Madoria

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is my first real need of backups and I thought I had moved the folder from the newre hard disc to the older one... I disconnect the older one before I started to reinstall.

I do have some stuff on cds but I haven't felt like going through them just yet.

It is the saved PSP workspaces for skins and objects and work in progress I mourn most of all. But I do have some on paper , notes scribbled about ideas .

Luckily the back up of my sites is intact and also the Sims 1 Downloads! Even the Downloads folder from the game but I missed the Skins folder so now I lack the blur removal adult.cmx and child.cmx I used to have. ( Not See them from Simsky - another one).

I have a laptop but it is a Linux istalment only puter so I hadn't copied any files to it except pictures I have taken and some videos.

Now I have installed Double Delux ( Sims , LL , HP and Delux content) and it is running smothly - no downloads at all...
Playing Michael Bachelor ...
Gonna install Makin Magic for the patches and stability now.

Yes, indeed it felt nekid as I the work folders were huge....

Vegas Blue

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are exactly what I need but how do I download them?
Madoria

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the png files you just rightclick and save image as to your puter.

Then you can use them in any image program to use in the sprites of your object you create.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Clutter-Boxes All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: