Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Second Gift: Simplicity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> If you've been with us this far...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guidingfoot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: My Second Gift: Simplicity Reply with quote

Yay! Wow!

I made my very first Floor Tile!

Took me a bit to figure out the program (for floors any way), and could not get it to work.
Well, to say the least I had to load a paint program I have, and fiddled, played around in there. In addition, made my own item from scratch!

Whoo Hoo!

*I think me got lucky. Because when I got it to here, I said save now! LOL, I was worried to continue.* thumbsup

I threw down a quick layer of the games plush carpet that I use for a home I play in when breaking.

Dropped some tiles on top of the carpet. Discovered it looks cool blended into it. So this could be used for pattern layering as well for an intresting look to a floor. Or a stand alone as well.

J-Peg pic of the tile in-game.

File: Simplicity.jpg

File Name: Simplicity.flr

It goes into:

C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims\GameData\Floors

Requirements: Only basic “The Sims” No Expansion Packs Needed. May or may not work with the EP’S, I do not know.

I hope others will like it, and if two like it (another and I), then it was worth making it.

*Enjoy* Guidingfoot :-)

Game description:

Simplicity

Coming from the makers of the finest tile imports west of Simmville City. We bring you Simplicity by Guidingfoot. When you want some thing simple yet elegant for any bathroom or kitchen.
You come to the right place.

UpDate:

I was a bit tired and had not got the chance to write up an Read-Me for the floor tile. I now have updated the file with the Read-Me for it.

Thx.

Last edited by Guidingfoot on Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!! Very Nice!

Minka
Sita

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that is nice! Well done and thanks! smile

In Sadorandom Probability, if you have a 50% chance of getting the desired result, then the undesirable result will happen 90% of the time. That's Life as we know it, Jim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> If you've been with us this far... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: