Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone make some bandages, Please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Suggestion Box- A Wish List ONLY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
overcrowded

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Can anyone make some bandages, Please. Reply with quote

Can anyone help, Please, I need bandages for my game.

I would like bandages , for - arms, legs, hands, feet, torso, face etc. No sticking plasters, they're a big no no. Basically full-body, but separate pieces so I can bandage different people in different places. Also skin lessions (blisters, ulcers, scabs etc) as well would be a big help.

Essentials (that I use) are - non stick parrafin dressings - absorbant pads (without plastic backing) in different sizes - tubifast cotton stocking bandage (not nylon netting). Lancets, like those used for glucose testing.

Also Hospital/medical items etc. to set up hospital - wards - treatment rooms - at home treatment - wheelchairs - etc.

This week is E.B. awareness week. It is a a very horrible skin disease which I deal with every day as Kim (hubby) has it, as do several other members of our family.

Itís a genetic skin disease that affects each person differently, from mild to extreme. All variations are horrid. It mostly affects children, but in hubbies case (and our other family members) it starts as they become young adults and gets progressively worse. There is no cure.

I thought I could make a hospital scene to try and spread awareness.

Butterflies are their symbol - their skin is as fragile as butterfly wings -

Anyone who is interested in looking up E.B, (Epidermolisis Bullosa) search for - DEBRA - it's their support group.

Thanking you very much for reading this.
Jo
purplewowies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, as props you could put on Sims? Or just a bunch of separate skins of say a bandaged person in a hospital gown?

Inge over at Simlogical has a fantastic hospital set. You can have real doctors and everything.

http://www.simlogical.com/sl/downloadpages/institutions.htm

(I've linked you to the main "institution" page, but the hospital is within it.)

Some other places I can't remember off the top of my head may have deco items.
francot514

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no much mods or hacks about hospital appart for Simlogical, that is because in Sims there are no emotives or sicks, like in Sims 2 and 3 where you can get hurt, and that give you some moods changes.

Will be difficult do something like that i think
overcrowded

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

purplewowies -
Quote:
So, as props you could put on Sims? Or just a bunch of separate skins of say a bandaged person in a hospital gown?

Props would be good, as I could add them to any outfit I wanted (most treatments are done at home, hospital is for serious infections or severe cases or treatments). Skins would be good so are fakes. I love fakes, I can add as many fakes as I want to.

Thank you for the link to Simlogical. It will be good.

francot514 - Thank you for responding. I have Sims 1, 2 & 3 so I have posted requests in a few different places. I haven't been able to play Sims 1 or 2 since I had to replace my computer last year. But I have managed to get Sims 1 working on a laptop. But now I need to find everything all over again.
purplewowies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stink at skins (and can't make props at all as I do not have the tech, but I suppose I can at least try if searching turns up nil). (Bandage props might exist, but I've never seen them...) And I will keep looking for the deco sets, as I know they exist since I have some (I'd share, but I'm not sure they're fileshare friendly...).
overcrowded

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And I will keep looking for the deco sets, as I know they exist since I have some (I'd share, but I'm not sure they're fileshare friendly...).

If you have some, do you know where you got them?, or who made them? or the file name? I can look for them by name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Suggestion Box- A Wish List ONLY All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: