Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where can we get the programs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Skinner's Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DamonDamore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Where can we get the programs? Reply with quote

SimPrograms retired their sims 1 section and the programs are no longer available. cry

Does anyone have the sims programs for skinning, still? I think everything in Part 3 of What you need to start skinning are dead links.

Sita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Yes. Reply with quote

I need to find the program that makes this type of picture when you plug in a mesh.

Any ideas?

B8C0fafit_CKFringe.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.49 KB
 Viewed:  2823 Time(s)

B8C0fafit_CKFringe.jpg

In Sadorandom Probability, if you have a 50% chance of getting the desired result, then the undesirable result will happen 90% of the time. That's Life as we know it, Jim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Thalia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sita that's Bodywarp I think. I got it not too long ago (a year and a half maybe?) so it was available fairly recently.

Damon what program(s) are you talking about? That's a long list on that other thread--really I only use Milkshape, Bodywarp, Simpose and Lithunwrap, though I haven't actually used the last one because I haven't needed to (yet). And I only got the PC laptop (I'm on a Mac otherwise) what a year or two ago? Milkshape at least I'd think would still be around given that it can be used for all kinds of other mesh formats besides just the Sims.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I thought someone must recognise it!

In Sadorandom Probability, if you have a 50% chance of getting the desired result, then the undesirable result will happen 90% of the time. That's Life as we know it, Jim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
DamonDamore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I've managed to track down copies since of everything I actually *needed*.

I so kind of miss having a copies of The Sims Make-A-Celebrity and Make-A-Date, though.

Sita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damon, I found those at http://ts1depot.hfguide.net/getcoolstuff_tools.html
this morning. Will add them to the Echoes archives too.

slayeralicia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject: hmmmmm..... Reply with quote

biggrin TRY BODYWARP...thats all I can guess.

Body Warp.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Body Warp.zip
 Filesize:  222.38 KB
 Downloaded:  31 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Skinner's Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: