Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weekends off? Sims only have to work 5 days a week now.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
forestbalrog

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this calendar, thank you DamonDamore!
DamonDamore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

For what it's worth I am still working on 'active' sims 1 careers. Just trying to make them interesting and not tedious. smile

Sita

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still in recovery - as in, just started to play Sims 1 again after YEARS!

Damon please could I have a link for this calendar, it sounds perfect. And the new careers sound like something wonderful - but then you always make wonderful things.

In Sadorandom Probability, if you have a 50% chance of getting the desired result, then the undesirable result will happen 90% of the time. That's Life as we know it, Jim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
DamonDamore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://white.leadpipecollection.net/?q=node/200
Sita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much!

notworthy

It's fabulous, and really makes a difference to the gameplay! I want to put it in all my Sims' houses.

Would you mind it I put a different image on it?

In Sadorandom Probability, if you have a 50% chance of getting the desired result, then the undesirable result will happen 90% of the time. That's Life as we know it, Jim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
DamonDamore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope! If you post the object just please credit me and link to my site, though. :)

All of my objects are under what I call the I can't really stop you now can I distribution license.

Sita

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course! Always credit to the creator!

Thanks, it's now on my to-do list :) and may well remain there a long time. The calendar is AMAZING. One of the few must-have items I need in EVERY Sims' home. And it does look great as it is, it's just the purist in me thinks some of the Sims might have different aesthetics.

Next question: how can I make it look suitable for my Pleasant family, who are make their living by growing and boxing drugs and very messy, seem pretty disorganised to me, would they even HAVE a calendar? But I guess they might have rock posters or even a calendar of such.

whistle

zosa

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you think they'd have a mirror in their bathroom or a shelf on the wall? XD

actually why not make it backless so at your preferred angle it is invisible?

DamonDamore

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean the object will work regardless what it looks like. Maybe give them a tattered old one from 1986 that's *still* on the wall! laugh

(Personally I don't like truly backless things because then I forget they're there but anyone else is free to make it backless if they like.)

Sita

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree there, I like the bright blue back it has, helps me find it.

Yes, I thought about an old beaten up rock poster, that kind of thing. Looks-wise, not really a calendar but I can justify it: they might scribble dates around the edges, like doctor's appointments and court dates etc.
rolleyes

PaulRo

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those lazy bums.
annettebrks

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulRo wrote:
Those lazy bums.

Indeed. laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: