Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

long and complicated or short and easy request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Skinner's Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zosa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: long and complicated or short and easy request Reply with quote

so i have been all over this site and checked most of the threads pertaining to custom hands several times and i /think/ i know a way around the post-ul glove issue buuuuuut it requires a few things i don't know how to manage;

1. i need either ruthml's gloves or other white gloves of a similar sort;
http://simblesseoblige.com/viewtopic.php?t=3647

2. i need to know how to correctly attach those gloves to a sim's head(not the body) so that no matter what skin is chosen the gloves remain

3. i need to know how to glitch meshes so that the hands are not visible(to prevent bleedthrough)

unfortunately the one person who i know could do this has not posted since 2012 so i am not sure what luck i will have in my request but i so-very-much would like to try anyway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Skinner's Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: