Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

teleporter fixes of pets animation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Hacker's Hideout
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tq03q9i

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:30 am    Post subject: teleporter fixes of pets animation Reply with quote

i make a fixed teleporter of fixed pets get in/get out animations
enjoy laugh
thanks for the inspiration from Reaven's TSO elevators fixes

Teleporter_SP fixes.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Teleporter_SP fixes.zip
 Filesize:  1.33 MB
 Downloaded:  73 Time(s)

Raeven

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Works with dragons too (they think they are cats 😄)

EDIT: I see you also offered this pet enabling to Rhys as a FreeSO patch.
I assume it is this same code I worked out for TS1 elevators? That may not be the best approach for FreeSO. I made this for elevators in TS1.

This means I had less animations choices (Rhys mentioned the pet carrier animations to you a while time ago. Did you try those for a TSO patch?) and in the case of the teleporter the work around for the dog is not necessary. He can use normal dog animations in a teleporter.

Also in a teleporter the choppiness of the coobbled-together animations not really lining up with the SLOTs is probably a lot more evident. I chose to not go through the effort of making a custom SLOT for my elevators because of their walls which kinda hide the little jerky movement, but the teleporter is another story.

Last edited by Raeven on Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaphneHarridge

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! This is fantastic! yes

DH
tq03q9i

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raeven wrote:
I see you also offered this pet enabling to Rhys as a FreeSO patch.
I assume it is this same code I worked out for TS1 elevators? That may not be the best approach for FreeSO. I made this for elevators in TS1.

This means I had less animations choices (Rhys mentioned the pet carrier animations to you a while time ago. Did you try those for a TSO patch?) and in the case of the teleporter the work around for the dog is not necessary. He can use normal dog animations in a teleporter.

Also in a teleporter the choppiness of the coobbled-together animations not really lining up with the SLOTs is probably a lot more evident. I chose to not go through the effort of making a custom SLOT for my elevators because of their walls which kinda hide the little jerky movement, but the teleporter is another story.

thank you for your opinions Raeven
maybe Rhys have better solution,obviously my code is bloated,your code is more slim
let us look forward to Rhys's solution with this official bug
smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Hacker's Hideout All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: