Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WCIF robot/servo skins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ValimarZero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:34 am    Post subject: WCIF robot/servo skins Reply with quote

Hello! Does anyone know where to get some servo skins, especially the tso one? I've tried looking in different sites but they're no longer working. I hope someone can provide me with a working link.

Also, for those who have downloaded the robot factory from woobsha, the conveyor belt tiles does not appear in my game but the other stuffs are there. I've already placed the iff files in downloads folder. Am I overlooking something here?

Thank you and I hope someone can help me. smile
Raeven

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The conveyor tiles show up under Decorative\Rugs for 228ยง

If they are not there then the only thing can think of is that there's an object ID conflict. You can try cloning them and see if the clone show up in your game. (Remember to remove the originals so the game does not get confused when you try to use the Whatever Object that the conveyor tiles are conflicting with)

I got a copy of the skin you are looking for from Pawlee some years ago. I'll add them to the robot factory page along with the little kid ones that I made.

EDIT: I've also mentioned that the conveyor tiles are rugs on the page now so others will know where to look for them. Thanks for bringing the confusion to my attention.

ValimarZero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've finally solved the problem with the missing conveyor tiles. The tiles show up not in the Decoration/Rugs on Buy mode but it appears in Build mode under Walls/Fences section.

Thanks for the upload of the skins and the robot factory items. I can finally have a somewhat sci-fi theme for my sims hehe biggrin
Raeven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh cool! Good catch, finding the problem!
And you are welcome for the skins.

I will have to fix those conveyor belt tiles. I probably used a connecting fence as the base (since it acts the way I wanted) and forgot to change the part that states what "build mode type" it should be. Very silly and sloppy. My apologies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Sims Sleuths All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: