Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theme Game Screen Shots!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Theme Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruthml

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While backing up my laptop I found this picture. It's from Belle Watling's bordello. If you're a GWTW fan, (Gone with the Wind) you'll know that Belle Watling was the Madam in Atlanta that Rhett liked to hang out with, much to Scalet's horror.

Given that looks like Scarlet herself in the picture talkign to the parrot - well I know the skin is definitely her garden party dress, it seems that she has "come round" a bit!! :lol: :lol:

I wonder where that lot went to? I wonder where the rest of the pictures are? Bad me for losing track of backups over the years!

belle_watling_bordello.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  121.68 KB
 Viewed:  6411 Time(s)

belle_watling_bordello.jpg

bruja
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love overdone 'bordello style' decorating when I see it. I just never think of doing it myself.
Jumbuck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have so enjoyed looking at all these pics! thumbsup

Mars, going by your pics here and others I've seen of yours, I have to say, you do a fantastic job with your themed lots. You manage to get every little detail just right. Your downloads folder must be literally groaning at the seams. laugh

Bruja, I love that shot of Sir John and Lady Alys Pym dancing. It's a beautfiul picture and I can see why it's one of your favourites. They look like they're dancing together, even though they aren't. You must have clicked the camera at just the right moment.

Annette, your Knot Garden is wonderful, especially as it was the first one you had ever made. I've never even downloaded those knot sets, maybe I should.

Eisbaer, I followed your link to N99 and, silly me, I should have realised....I've already seen those pics from your story hood! For anyone else who hasn't, I highly recommend going for a look. Eisbaer did a simply marvelous job of her medieval hood. thumbsup

VivianLee... you certainly put a lot of time and effort into that treehouse lot. Great work!. But it must be difficult to play, having to make your poor Sims run from building to building and up and down all those stairs. laugh

Ruth... last, but definitely not least... that bordello is stunning! Your mixing and matching of objects in those deep pinky-red and gold shades is very effective. You certainly have a good eye for colour. welldone

Chris
sine_sim_fan

Location: Texas, dealing with my dad's estate and getting into ALL the permutations of The Sims

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks exactly like what I think cat houses should look like laugh Jumbuck's right, the color is perfect biggrin
Oreocreme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a question for Bruja. In your dancing picture, there is a Sim playing a pipe organ. Where does it come from? Does it actually play organ music? I have the wedding organ from Simprover in a cathedral, but it looks rather unrealistic. I liked the looks of yours better.
ruthml

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Oreocreme, I do know that Sim Snobs (pay) has a couple of baroque style organs. Would it be one of those?

Oreocreme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to Sim Snobs and looked at their music stuff, but I didn't see any Baroque organs. Some links weren't working, though, so I suppose it might be possible if they were in some area other than the "music room." Thanks anyway, Ruth.
mtaman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruth is right , it is a Sim Snob organ, but some of the older stuff was removed a long time ago to make room for newer stuff. You could try asking about them at the yahoo group.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Theme Players All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: