Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lot Manager - save your houses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Novice's Nook and Reference Materials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Lot Manager - save your houses Reply with quote

Lot Manager is free and can be downloaded at www.simwardrobe.com
Find it in the Sims1 section under programs. And check out all the other very useful programs while you are there.

It is a program that lets you change the houses in the Sims. You can use it while the game is running. And any house you make, you can save and have a copy of if anything happens to it. You can also save the original houses for those rare occasions when you might want them back in the game.

The program will show you all the houses in all the neighborhoods. You can save any house in any neighborhood and change the houses at any time.

If you change a house during the game, you will not see the new house when you go back to the neighborhood. All you need to do is click on that lot, another lot or another neighborhood. Then the new house will show up on the lot. And sometimes it will seem that your sim is gone, but just click on the sim picture icon and they will be back in the house.

Many people use Lot Manager to change houses and even entire neighborhoods for different themes. An example would be if mars17 wanted to change her seasonal house from spring to summer. She would just go to Lot Manager and copy the summer house to the lot replacing the spring house. Then go back to the game and play in the summer theme till she was ready for winter.

I just wish I had found this program before I had to start the disk dance and lost all the fully decorated houses I had built and have never been able to recreate. So go now and save all your wonderful buildings. You never know when this quirky game we love will do something wild and you have to start all over again.

17mars
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to endorse Lot Manager too. I keep copies of all sorts of Vacation REsorts in Lot Manager. When my Sims are ready to go on vacation I simply go into lot manager and browse the different vacation lots from around the world. Once I select one I install it and send my sims there. It's like a travel agency at your finger tips. And, as Patos mentioned, I have saved seasonal versions of houses in my Lot Manager storage so I can put in a 'holiday" version without spending time decorating.
Ramona3x3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Whoa Reply with quote

That right there is awesome. I NEED it notworthy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Novice's Nook and Reference Materials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: