Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game Synchronization! OMG!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yersinia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Game Synchronization! OMG!! Reply with quote

Hi Simmers,

I'm so psyched I could die! Within the next week or week and a half (if all goes well) to two weeks (if I hit any snafus), I'll be able to run the exact same game configuration on both desktop and laptop, which means I can play all the same simmies no matter where I decide to go, and move them back and forth between my Macs. (Why? Well, when I'm home I like to use the desktop better because it's more physically comfortable for me to sit upright at a desk than hunched over a laptop, but of course my G4 is not even remotely portable, which is why I want the laptop too).

Most of you know that (a) in addition to my main G4 game, I've been playing a smaller game configuration on a G3/400 Powerbook, which is only powerful enough to go up to VC, and (b) I've had issues with the functioning of that Powerbook...(a) it has a screen problem which my boyfriend said he can try to fix but makes no promises, in fact it might kill the machine for good, and (b) now it has a definite battery issue which will only be resolved by buying a new battery. I wouldn't mind spending the money for a new battery, even though a battery for this laptop costs over a hundred bucks -- if the machine was otherwise totally in wonderful shape and up to running UL and MM -- but, it's not. Without a battery, a laptop is no longer useful: what's the point of even having one if you have to always use it at home with it plugged into the wall? Sooooo..........

I went to FleaBay (er, that's my longstanding nickname for eBay) and I bought -- I don't expect you PC simmers to understand this, but Mac Simmers will appreciate it --

A G3 iBook, 800 MHz, fully loaded with 640 MB RAM, 30-gig HD, 32 MB VRAM, Combo drive and Airport installed too!

It shipped out yesterday and is due to arrive some time this week.

Now here's something all you Simmers can understand even if you know zilch about Macs and couldn't care less:

MM for Mac requires a G3/500 MHz processor minimum, but recommends 600 MHz., so I'll be able to put UL and MM on the iBook! Woo-HOO! Well, that's why I decided I "needed" an 800 or 900 MHz iBook even though the 500s were a good deal cheaper and are otherwise no less impressive.

I have a bit of prep work to do though (in terms of file jockeying, but for once I don't mind), because I'm keeping my present bunch of Powerbook simmies. While they're still on the Powerbook, I need to evict them and move them via FAM files into the G4 first: I want to integrate them into my As'ral neighborhood, and then when the iBook is ready with full tested install of all my EPs and installation of custom content (I'll be using all the same stuff), I can just move my two active Userdatas from the G4 to the iBook via flash drive. New playing I do on either machine, I just update Userdatas to the flash drive and move 'em back and forth between the two so I can keep progressing my same sims and neighborhoods, whether I'm at home or not.

Is this cool or what??? (Am I an abject hopeless pathetic Simoholic or what?!) whistle jfade's psycho

But I'm so psyched about this, this morning I already checked into the Powerbook's Character files with IFF Snooper, and my G4 game's Skins folder, to make sure the skins my Powerbook sims use are on the G4. With the exception of Meheh's dress, they are. So I'll have to move the dress as well as the FAM files. Why Meheh's dress isn't on the G4 I don't know; anything on the Powerbook should be on the G4 because that was the original source. Oh well, guess I'll have to hunt down the zip and redownload it from Eph's site just so I have it.

On that note (downloading), while I'm still ecstatic about being able to Sim fully clean of both object issues and "Downloads Processing" time on the G4 to the point where I don't even miss downloading, the timing of my getting clean and sober of downloadaholism is very ironic, what with Airport (wifi) coming installed in the new iBook -- and a diner I used to like going to (great food and better coffee!), which is also on my direct route home from work, having recently become a wifi hotspot/free wireless internet cafe!

Anyway -- while I once moved Powerbook sims to the G4, let me double check with you guys to confirm procedure:

All I need to take is the FAM files, which I then put into the UserData/Export folder in my G4 game, and then I can Import them into the neighborhood I want them in...right?

Thanks! biggrin

~Yersinia.

"Hand over the coffee and no one gets hurt."
mtaman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What wonderful news for you. hug

Put the FAM files in the UserData/Import folder not the Export folder. Then you can add the families to which ever neighborhood you want.
17mars
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What good news! I love having a laptop game that I can take when I'm away from home.
I'm so happy for you! hug
Yersinia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtaman wrote:
What wonderful news for you. hug

Put the FAM files in the UserData/Import folder not the Export folder. Then you can add the families to which ever neighborhood you want.

Ya see?? It's a good thing I decided to double check! Thanks, mtaman!

It was kind of sad in a way -- even though that white line down the Powerbook's screen has been making me nuts for a long time -- but I just got done evicting all six Powerbook families and putting their FAM files, the skins for Meheh's dress, and (idea!) the Housexx.iff files of their houses onto a Zip disk to be moved into the G4 (that's another problem -- my Powerbook has occasionally of late been locking up with the flash drive). Since I knew Esek was wearing the exact same outfit as one of my G4 sims, before the evictions I went to his house and got him to change into another outfit..and I played a last game on the Powerbook, one simday with Esek and his wife, Isla.

Anyway, while evicting, I realized that while I can't use those houses "as is" in the As'ral neighborhood where I intend to put these six families because I have sims living on those lots there (that's why I evicted), I remembered about interchangeable lots in the UL expanded neighborhood, which of course I have on the G4 (and will have in the iBook). So that's why I saved the Housexx.iff files. Yes, I'll have to refurnish because I evicted the sims (well, two are still furnished because the former occupants moved out because they got married), but that's not bad at all...I've got eight already-built nice one story houses with Akaren-style walls and floors, so I wrote down the list of who lived where and I'm going to see if I can rename these houses for unoccupied UL lots, so those sims can buy back their old houses! If not, well, I'll just keep the houses anyway -- if I fill up this neighborhood and need to open another one, well, I'll have some houses.

~Yersinia.

Yersinia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

17mars wrote:
What good news! I love having a laptop game that I can take when I'm away from home.
I'm so happy for you! hug

Awww, thanks. My Internet connection has been on the futz most of the evening, so I didn't get to go look at the "map" as I'd hoped, to see which of my ready houses can go in the G4 neighborhood on UL lots (but I was shocked, two of the Sim Lane lots were actually open!). I imported Esek and Isla and they have their original house, and they're beginning to integrate nicely in the village of As'ral. Nhaketh will be next, tomorrow. (Well, they should, they have kin there! hee hee) Oh, and I forgot, I have to pick up the photo albums from the Powerbook too and put those sims' albums in the G4 too.

Anyway...I really hope I can have all of this all good to go in time for my vacation to New Hampshire! (Last week of July...)

~Yersinia.

ruthml

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! New laptop!! that sounds like a lot of fun and if your old laptop was getting a bit dodgy it makes so much more sense to upgrade totally rather than just get a new battery than power on with an older machine.

fingers crossed all the family moving goes smoothly!!

Yersinia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruthml wrote:
wow! New laptop!! that sounds like a lot of fun and if your old laptop was getting a bit dodgy it makes so much more sense to upgrade totally rather than just get a new battery than power on with an older machine.

fingers crossed all the family moving goes smoothly!!

Hahahaha, I don't think I'll rest until I get it at this point. But I should mention, not only is my ailing Powerbook an older machine, the iBook isn't exactly brand new state of the art (any more than my G4 desktop is). Brand new state of the art is something I just can't afford. But unlike the Powerbook, the iBook can run much more closely to the G4; I'm putting the same two OS's on it in fact, and the iBook has twice the Powerbook's processing speed (almost but not quite as fast as the G4 in fact: the iBook is 800 MHz and the G4 is 867). Now if only I can calm down until it gets here!

The family moving is going slower than I thought it would, and I got an unexpected "surprise." I have two of my six Powerbook families moved into the G4 game now. The reason it's going slow is because I'm too busy playing the darn simmies as soon as I'm getting them in! I probably could have settled Nhaketh in last night, if I hadn't gotten so caught up playing Esek and Isla, who went in first. I played them from the time I got them in last night, through my morning-coffee-before-work today, and again after dinner. Finally about an hour and a half ago, I imported Nhaketh -- and now I'm playing him! But you see, I had been playing these sims without UL (which wasn't on the Powerbook, but will be on the iBook), both of these families are from the farming clan of Elisd, so of course now that I stuck them in the G4 which does have UL, I had to set them up with farms (Esek and Isla have already had their first harvest and second planting day for lettuce and carrots), send them to Old Town to buy seeds, and so on, then something possessed me to remodel and redecorate Nhaketh's house even though I'd already done that on the Powerbook not two days before the last time I'd played on that machine! Oh, and of course, since As'ral is a new neighborhood for them, they didn't know anybody and had no friends, so they're also meeting the neighbors (including each other! I was startled a little while ago to see Esek walk by Nhaketh's house -- those two are kinsmen and on the Powerbook they were close friends (everyone in that neighborhood was friends with everybody -- it was a very small neighborhood!). And As'ral was already a pretty big neighborhood (it was up to sixteen families by the time I decided to move the Powerbook sims in: I added two since the time I did the Big Reinstall, back then I had "only" fourteen Akaren families!). So there's a lot of neighbors for them to meet! And so I've been getting caught up in settling them in like this. But yes, that's fun! Esek and Isla have made five friends from their new neighbors; Nhaketh doesn't have any yet, but he has met fourteen of his neighbors. Yeah, I could go into SimModifier and fix that (and there'll come a point when I do, but for now, I'm enjoying the "settle in, meet people and make a few friends" thing.

The "unexpected surprise" I got -- Before I moved the Powerbook sims onto the zip disk for Migration to As'ral, I evicted them from their houses and put their post-eviction FAM files on the zip disk. I saved the house files and took them too. Then I copied the house files into the Houses folder for that neighborhood (Userdata2) -- well, for the two houses on lots which were open in the G4 neighborhood, dropped the FAM files into the Import folder -- and I expected the game to boot up with the houses on the lots, and that I'd get the simmies in Select-a-Family, from which point I could buy them back their houses. The other houses, I have to rename the Housexx.iff files to match ones on other empty lots before copying them in (I have Patchover's list of which houses can go on which lots without ruining the look of the neighborhood). Well anyway, when I rebooted the game, the houses at 3 and 8 Sim Lane (Esek and Isla's house, and Nhaketh's house, respectively) did not appear in the neighborhood screen as I'd been expecting. But when I imported Esek and Isla, I got them and their house on the lot! Same thing happened with Nhaketh. I don't get it. I remember having evicted sims in the past (both my original Powerbook sims, and all my G4 sims just prior to the reinstall/rebuild), and when I ...Ohhhhhh. Now I know what I did.....after evicting them, I should have put them on an empty lot and saved them first, and then took the FAM files! Well, OK, I can do that tomorrow... LOL

Mmmmmm.......I guess I'm too excited about that iBook to even think straight, huh?

laugh

~Yersinia.

Yersinia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo-HOO! I have the iBook! Still doing the "prep work" while I wait for the power plug adapter I need for it...(if the UPS truck comes after I get home from work, tonight: if I come home to a notice of failed delivery, then tomorrow).

I had thought I was scrupulous enough about my Powerbook sim backups (though I know I've been much better about that on the G4), but apparently I wasn't. I've got two casualties -- Meheh Rahan A'Nhihv and Leiah Keil e'Sava are.....gone.

Somehow it's been harder for me to rescue my Powerbook simmies from a game that didn't have anything wrong with it, than it was to pull simmies out of a game that had gone totally belly-up back in January! Those sims, I saved them all....but I couldn't save Meheh and Leiah......

But by around midnight last night, I finally got everyone (except Meheh and Leiah) off the Powerbook and into the Select-a-Family screen of their intended new neighborhood...and tonight I can start buying them back their houses and settling them in.

I hope, of course, that I can be wiping my iBook's HD in preparation for OS installs at the same time I do this. Playing sims while waiting for a lengthy "D-ban" like drive wipe and to fully recharge the battery wouldn't be such a terrible way to spend an evening...

Yersinia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another update....

Good news! I didn't lose Healer Leiah or Meheh Rahan after all!

Not so good news, but can be taken in stride:

1. I had renamed the Powerbook houses to show up on lots empty in the main game, and could have sworn I'd seen them there on my last reboot, but they're gone now somehow...oh well, I don't care, since I have Leiah and Meheh back...and oh, I found them in N9 on the G4, which is where I ultimately had to do my evictions. I guess I'd forgotten to move their evicted FAM files to the Import folder or something. I shouldn't really have N9, I only have it because I had taken up Bruja's test protocol suggestion two or three weeks ago, and I never got around to deleting it when I finished the testing I'd created it for. Well, guess it came in handy to have it. So much for buying these sims their houses back...but praise Aldara for sparing them all!

2. An iBook is not a Powerbook, and shouldn't be treated like one. Note to self: when you have to do "AC adapter compensation tricks," do not start a 7-pass security wipe/creation of partitions or installation of two OS's on the HD unless the battery is at 100% charge, even though you have it plugged into the wall!

Whew, so I'm slightly behind schedule, but despite last night's little misadventure with HD prep, I'll have the OS's installed in time to try the Ethernet Experiment tonight...this to transfer my full game folder over to the iBook and see if I can avoid having to do a full install...

I don't have a known Ethernet crossover cable (if I did, I wouldn't have to experiment), and while a Firewire cable would do, I don't have one of those either, at least not until the end of the month. Networking is not one of my areas of expertise, but there were a few times (too long ago to be able to recall all the details) when I hooked up a couple of my Macs (my original Powerbook 190 and the 7200/120, then the 5300 Powerbook and G3 Beige), to do major data transfers to load up the Powerbooks in question). Well, not only was that quite some time ago, but it was also pre-OS X. I was one of the "die-hard holdouts" for OS 9 and earlier, so while OS X has been out since what, 1999 or 2000? I didn't even get it until last fall! Yes, 2006. So now I need to try something I haven't done in years -- connecting two Macs for data transfer, on an OS I know enough about by now to be competent with in everyday normal use, but with which I lack the kind of true expertise I had on the Classic OS's. I have good reading material, which I availed myself of during yesterday's lunch hour, and it said that if you have a "white iBook or later model PowerMac desktop," you might not need the crossover cable, just a traditional ethernet cable will do. My little G3/800 iBook here is one of those "white iBooks," and I'm hoping my G4 is considered a late enough model PowerMac desktop. So the "experiment" for tonight:

I have one ethernet cable (I don't know if it's a crossover or not). It connects my G4 to my printer. Well, I don't have to print at the same time I'm trying to move files from the G4 to the iBook, so my experiment is to borrow the cable from the printer and hope it works to facilitate file transfers from G4 to iBook and back (until such time as I get the firewire cable and external hard drive at the end of the month). Oh, and I get to set up File Sharing on OS X too, glad I read up on it in my OS X manual because it's different enough from how I did it on the older systems! Actually, the new way looks like it'll be one of those things which is similar enough to make it feel almost familiar, but different enough to get confusing if I don't pay full attention to what I'm doing...hahaha.

OK, I know all this week's stressing out and scrambling to get this all set up will be worth it once I can Sim with my full game configuration (i.e., with UL, the farming, and the same sims/same neighborhoods) no matter where I happen to be...but for now, thanks for listening to me vent the actual process to reach that point!

~Yersinia.

ruthml

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow, I am so impressed with your determination to learn all the tricks and tech stuff and what you need to know in order to do what you want! I must confess I am very lazy and hardly touch anything to do with hard ware or software. I'm glad you didn't lose those 2 simmies, I know they're living breathing real little people!!! laugh And remaking them anew is never the same! I'm not laughing at you, I feel the same way about the characters I make and play (although not very often). Even though they are in limbo most of the time I like to know they are safe and sound at home biggrin

Yersinia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruthml wrote:
oh wow, I am so impressed with your determination to learn all the tricks and tech stuff and what you need to know in order to do what you want! I must confess I am very lazy and hardly touch anything to do with hard ware or software. I'm glad you didn't lose those 2 simmies, I know they're living breathing real little people!!! laugh And remaking them anew is never the same! I'm not laughing at you, I feel the same way about the characters I make and play (although not very often). Even though they are in limbo most of the time I like to know they are safe and sound at home biggrin

Well, well, well. Hello to you from my iBook. Yes, I'm coming to you from outside on the steps of my apartment building, on my iBook now, which only a few short hours ago I was actually sorry I bought, for about five minutes, until I thought of the next "thing to try" -- I've been in serious combat with this thing pretty much since the moment I got it, so it seems.

Apparently for every step I've taken forward with it, I've gotten thrown back a step, sometimes two. To wit: after the battery charged back up after the HD wipe, I had to install OS X not once but twice (start to finish, that takes about an hour!), only to find out that no matter what I did, neither of my OS 9 install CDs will install OS 9 on this machine (triple confirmed on my G-Books list!). Well, if I can't get OS 9 on this machine, there won't be any Simming on it -- which is why I bought this specific model (enough processor oomph to run all my EPs and but still, barely, within my budget), because the only OS X Sims 1 is Complete Collection, and I can't afford any kind of Mac either desktop or laptop, which will run that!

Anyhoo, I'm almost but not quite sure I've won the OS 9 battle (as of late last night), or if I just arrived at a temporary truce/standoff. To wit:

My G-Books list buddies told me that Apple did something MicroBorg-like when it came to OS 9 install CDs. In the end (beginning with some later model G3s including my particular iBook, they started producing them so they would only install the operating system on the specific machine they were intended for, not on just any Mac capable of running OS 9 like all their previous OS install CDs (and floppies, way back when: Me and Macs go back to Mac Plus on System 6 in 1986!). I presently have two of the old "semi-universal' OS 9 install CDs which have totally worked on the following: Two G3 Beiges (my original G3/233 and a G3/266 which got souped up to G3/400), the Lombard Powerbook I just finished "gutting" the sims and their photo albums from, my G4 Quicksilver 867 (present main desktop), and a G3/450 Blue & White. So naturally I was totally shocked when neither of those CDs would install OS 9 on the iBook (but they both will boot it!).......Anyway I call the OS 9 CDs I have "semi-universal" because one says "iMac" and the other says "G4 Quicksilver." The one that says G4 Quicksilver installed on the Lombard, which is four or five years older than this iBook is.

Anyhoo...on the older systems (anything from OS 9 and down), it's possible to copy a bootable system folder from one Mac to another, so I got the idea to drop a copy of the one on my G4 to my flash drive and move it in that way. Of course, at least on the older Macs, to make it boot the machine you move it to, you have to "bless" it first (I have instructions for this in an email upstairs -- it's just drag the system folder to the desktop and then double click while holding down a couple keys, I have to look in the email because I don't recall which ones). Well OK then. Just getting OS 9 into the iBook, even if not bootable, means I can run Classic Mode (OS X's OS 9 emulator which is always up and running and set to boot immediately on the rare occasions I shut down or have to restart my G4), which means I can play my simmies at least (plus run my other programs -- I like the old stuff so much I hardly use any OS X native applications: I'm a die-hard Classic girl!). OK, so I got the OS 9 System Folder on here, but I hadn't blessed it -- the instructions hadn't come in the email yet (got them when I came home from work, actually). But something bizarre happened, unless this is a new feature of my iBook: my OS 9 System folder booted the iBook without my having blessed it!!!!

Now for some more weirdness, on this count. The reason I needed the iBook to be dual boot is because (a) The Ethernet experiment failed, so if I want the game on my iBook in time for my vacation, I have to do a full tested install of base game and all my EPs, and (b) the game would not install on the G4 in OS X Classic Mode -- I had to be booted up in straight OS 9. I also have to be booted up in straight-up OS 9 on the G4 if I want to do skin stuff, i.e., buy or change clothes, buy pets, create new simmies, because the graphics mess up if I'm on OS X. So I figured that would all be the same on the iBook, which despite my insistence on having OS 9 on, is still really an OS X machine -- just like the G4. Okay, well today's lunch hour was really very interesting.....

I booted the iBook in OS 9 again, without having blessed it, and stuck my base game CD in to begin the install series. It installed, but wouldn't play, there was some kind of video error. That was when I was sorry I had bought the iBook, as you can well guess. In disgust I trashed the newly installed game folder and rebooted the machine in OS X, lamenting, what would I do with an OS X-only machine when most of what I do uses older applications? And I even began to think about selling the iBook, too. Well, I don't know why I did this or what my "inspiration" was; I can't remotely recall where I got the idea, but I put the game CD back in, even though I was back on OS X, maybe curiosity -- and decided to try to install it again anyway. Well, to my shocked surprise, it actually installed, but it wouldn't play. It gave me the same video error message. This time, though, instead of losing my temper, I went to the System Preferences "displays" control panel and changed the screen resolution from 1024 x 768 to 600 x 480 -- AND THE GAME STARTED UP! I COULD PLAY IT!

Even more weirdness: I had decided that I wanted to play my own test sim this time instead of the Newbies, and wanted to see if the skins graphics mess would be as bad on here as it is on the G4 (it's horrible on the G4)...so I went to create-a-sim -- and lo and behold, even though I was booted on OS X:

THERE WAS NO PROBLEM WITH THE GRAPHICS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surprise

I have therefore created Kiri Morgan, my test sim, and plan to spend this weekend (a) doing my full tested install/introducing custom content and moving some G4 sims in here to see how they do, then (b) changing the screen resolution on the G4 too, to see if I can clean up the mess there too. If there's time still, hahaha, I'm going to also begin transferring my other apps to the iBook via CDs. (and deciding what I should have on here may make it possible for me to "clean up" the G4 a bit too, haha).

OMG, is this actually going to work, or am I being too optimistic? And oh yeah, I'll bless this system folder too, and report these oddities to the G-Books folks, maybe they can explain it!

Oh, and Ruth, I'm actually a veteran of these kinds of battles, since long before I had computers. In my Days of Music Past, I mastered "low tech audio engineering" to the point where when I finally did cut an album in a professional studio, reviewers who knew my earlier stuff were shocked because apparently, I pushed a 4-track tape deck to do 8 tracks, and made it sound like 24, so when I did get to the 24, I didn't sound like I needed it. But yes, I always get frustrated and complain along the way!

~Yersinia.

Yersinia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo-Hoo!!!!! biggrin

It's all done!! By "all done," I mean a full tested install of all my EPs on the iBook plus addition of the exact same custom content in the G4, and,

All the former Powerbook sims are fully migrated to the Akaren village of As'ral on the G4, so now all of my simmies are together and can be played anywhere since they can go back and forth between the G4 and the iBook via flash drive! Since two Userdatas fit on my flash drive, I can take the humans back and forth too, simultaneously.

I was, after all, able to save five of the six Powerbook houses and stick them on empty lots in As'ral, and buy them back for those sims. I only had to build one house, for Healer Leiah, who I've been playing since I finished her house at around 5-something this afternoon (interspersed with Sunday Evening Dishes/Garbage Removal and a shower).

I'm going to celebrate tomorrow night and stop at that diner I pass on the way home from work -- they hung out a sign not too long ago, "Free Wireless Internet Cafe," so my iBook and I will have some dinner and coffee. wink whistle

Oh, and here's a screenshot of As'ral as it looks now, too.

Happy Simming, all!!!

ruthml

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's great news!!

And I can see in your As'ral neighbourhood that there's still room for more houses. And you haven't even touched the community lots!

(Which you could bulldoze and reassign to be residential btw)

So, still room for more villagers and families and your stories!

It's a good feeling all round when someone's game all comes together :)

DamonDamore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd mention this, but you can replace the neihborhood screen with one that looks all sandy. Just thought I'd suggust that... whistle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ruthml

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought about mentioning that too - except I've not seen a sandy desert-y neighbourhood screen. Perhaps someone might know of where to get one?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: