Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hypnotix for Sims

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Community File Share, Clone and Recolor Policy Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtaman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Hypnotix for Sims Reply with quote

Hypnotix for Sims http://hypnotix.ephralon.de/

Quote:
Can I redistribute your skins via e-mail?
Absolutely! Everything I make is File Share Friendly. Please just give me credit. I want as many people as possible to enjoy my stuff!

Can I use/modify your textures for creating new outfits?
No. Please don't reuse my textures for your outfits and distribute them as your own. I spent quite a bit of time working on them and my time is worth your respect. :)

If they are for your own personal game use and won't be shared at all, then go for it. What you do in your game on your computer is none of my business. ;)

Can I sell your skins via my website/CD/other media?
Goodness no! I skin for fun not profit. I'm not making any money off these and neither should you! Many bad ju-ju's will come your way and they aren't friendly. I mean seriously have you seen a ju-ju gone bad? Hmm??

Can I post your skins on my website for others to download?
I'd prefer not. Remember my skins are FSF though. ;)

Can I use your skins in Screenshots?
Please do!
Hypnotiq

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also like to add, If you want to create fakes with my skins please feel free to do that as long as they remain free to download!

I just ask that you please put something in the readme that states the skins are from my site and give a link back so people can download them if they want. :)

Like my Facebook page for updates!
CTOccasions
Hypnotiq

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now that I am making objects...

Clone and recolor policy:

Feel free to clone and recolor. Just include the objects ReadMe and a link to my site if you can. If not don't worry about it. ;) I want you to enjoy my things without fear of getting harassed if you don't include the magic number of files/readme's. As long as you keep the objects free you have my permission to do whatever you want with them.

Built a lot with my things and want to share it? You can include my objects for upload with your lot anywhere. The only exception is if you are a paysite. I'm not charging you for these so please keep them available for others to enjoy as well.

I hate the word "unavailable", so should the group or website ever disappear you have my permission to share these in whatever format is most convenient. smile

Like my Facebook page for updates!
CTOccasions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Community File Share, Clone and Recolor Policy Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: