Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spicy Chicken Alfredo Recipe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keyobro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Spicy Chicken Alfredo Recipe Reply with quote

I Love cooking almost as much as i love the sims. Here is my recipe for a spicy chicken alfredo

Chicken Breast(I usually use one but it depends on your taste and how many people you are serving)
Noodles (I like Penne)
Chicken Broth

Flower
Butter
Cheese(Depends on your taste but I use Parmesan)

Red Chile
season all
Garlic Power
Black Pepper
Parsley

Lemon Juice(This may not be needed)

Alfredo Sauce
Melt the butter in a sauce pan. Then add the flower. Mix untill a very thick paste.Add cheese. Mix VERY well

Chicken

Pour just enough chicken broth into the pan to cook the chicken breast through. Boil the chicken broth. While you are waiting for the broth to boil add seasons to the chicken breast; Parsley, season all, Garlic, & Back pepper. Then cut the chicken breast up. By this time the broth should be boiling. Add the chicken. Boil down broth until most is gone. MAKE SURE THERE IS SOME BROTH LEFT. If all is gone just add a little more broth and scrap seasons from the side of the pot. It is important to have some broth left to loosen up the thick alfredo sauce.

When Everything is finished Cooking. Add the Chile pepper to the Alfredo sauce and mix. If the sauce is still too thick add a little bit of lemon juice. If sauce is too watery add more flower.

Then serve over noodles.

Please let me know what you think biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hug I love when my giant cooks for me wub

Tomorrow he is making us a soup from scratch jump

durian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: chicken breast recipes Reply with quote

Do you have more chicken breast recipes you could share with the forum? Any kind, I guess. Spicy ones are fine by me. wink
annettebrks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few.

My favorite one is:

Take fresh or frozen breasts, drizzle on both sides with olive oil, then add whatever poultry seasoning you like (or just plain salt and pepper). Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees. I use frozen breasts and it takes an hour to an hour and a quarter. If you use fresh/thawed check it earlier, about an hour or a little less depending on how big the breasts are.

Another recipe using the above is to pre-bake the breasts and keep them in a fridge til you're ready to throw it together. Cut into small bites and toss them in Caesar salad for a one-dish meal. Great in the summertime.

A recipe I made when my kids were young was to pour a can of tomato sauce over chicken breasts, sprinkle with parsley, oregano, and basil. Then bake for an hour. Then I'd cut up the meat and add spaghetti noodles. Chicken spaghetti!

Another recipe I've gotten some mileage out of: put breasts in the pan, and pour over them some mayo thinned with a little milk to make a thick sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake for an hour.
keyobro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: chicken breast recipes Reply with quote

durian wrote:
Do you have more chicken breast recipes you could share with the forum? Any kind, I guess. Spicy ones are fine by me. wink

Sure

this one is really simple;
bake the chicken breast with a some black a red pepper then when they are done pour mac n cheese on it then add bread crumbs then bake untill the bread crumbs are brown. That one is simple and REALLY GOOD

One when you dont feel like cooking
Boil the ckicken breast in "Sweet and Sour" or really any kind of BBQ sause but i like S&S and searve over rice. AMAZING

Fun one that kids can join on in
Cut up chicken breast and let cool then add on soft tortillas with cheese and fresh tomatoes then bake untill cheese is melted. You can really add what ever you want with this one so be creative

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Cuisine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: