Simblesse Oblige Forum Index Simblesse Oblige
Forums for serious Simmers to share knowledge about The Sims 1

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Colored Grass *WISH FULFILLED*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Suggestion Box- A Wish List ONLY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustDenise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Colored Grass *WISH FULFILLED* Reply with quote

I'm *still* wishing I had "grass" rugs in some funky colors for my alien planet lots. Maybe pink or blue to compliment my futuristic homes and decor. If I knew how to recolor I'd make them myself as I'm sure it's a fairly simple thing to do. Ah well.

ETA: Wish fulfilled by Raeven-thanks so much!

"If you canna see the bright side, polish the dull side."
~The Old Men of Freya Crags
Raeven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was trying to find where these were uploaded so could replace that zip with the updated version but it does not appear to actually be here. Perhaps that was all done in PMs?

Just in case it wasn't, and just in case someone else also has the old zip here is a link to the UPDATED zip.
The 'yellow' one had an object id conflict (oops!) so has been replaced and all of them are now slope enabled.

A new/second set of colored grass tufts has also been added
http://woobsha.com/dl_giftsTo.php

Andrasta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intriguing colors, thank you!

I see you have worked on your page and there are new sections!

Raeven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL yes. I was supposed to add a "magic town" page too but then I found out FreeSO had a live global server and ... um didn't finish the enchant-able couch (just a color change), didn't move anything else over from the forum, didn't wash m'dishes - you know the ole obsessives addicted drill LOL

OH and I do actually have green grass colored ones of the tufts of grass as well but need to redo them to match the maxis terrain a lot better. Somehow I keep missing the mark. Should probably just do a normal recolor f one or two of these (there are actually 3 different shapes. I thought ti might make mixing and matching them nicer. Not really.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Simblesse Oblige Forum Index -> Suggestion Box- A Wish List ONLY All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: